Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 7: What makes me happy

Wow, this is going to be a long list. Here's what comes to mind immediately:

Hipsters, kittens, long walks on the beach, yummy food, kissing, inside jokes, people who haven't forgotten what civility is, being accepted, helping people, Chinese, movie theater popcorn, sunrises, warm rain, the smell of vanilla, Korean boy bands, sleeping long enough to dream, my family, men dancing in latin pants, high heeled shoes, making people laugh, cuddling, Nintendo, kdramas, playing piano, pulling faces at babies to make them giggle, Minecraft, Lee Minho, Harry Potter, Dr. Who, Benedict Cumberbatch's fantastic bone structure, flowers, dirt, climbing trees, sunshine, thunderstorms, boba, a clean kitchen, back rubs (giving and receiving), going to the dentist, stalking the blogs of people with whom I am vaguely acquainted, candied ginger, unexpected text messages, cheesy music videos, and playing with other people's hair.

It makes me happy when I find out that I have a lot in common with someone. For example, today I learned that not only do my friend and I both speak Chinese and play piano, but we also skipped the same grade. Boggles the mind, it does.

Any art form done well makes me happy, as does a good argument, a different and thoughtful perspective, or a scientific discovery.


Criminy, you'd think I'm always happy by looking at this....

Oh, it also brings me joy when people read and comment on my blog. GIVE ME ATTENTION.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! That friend is me! :) 我们会是非常好的朋友!

    ReplyDelete