I'm addicted. Possibly even more addicted than I am to Korean dramas! *gasp* I had been meaning to start watching for a long time. I had watched a few episodes, and now that I'm in college weekends are just time to vegetate and watch shows on my laptop. Especially when I'm in home and NOBODY ANSWERS THEIR PHONE. So I've watched a lot of the Doctor this weekend.
David Tennant is still my favorite. Love love love. Watch this. Sitting here in my footie pajamas listening to the Doctor read about penguins and polar bears and narwhals makes me feel about 5, and I love it.
His Scottish accent is wonderful. And he's just brilliant.
Matt Smith is growing on me, though. He's really good at acting nonchalant while dying.
If you haven't heard of Dr. Who at all, you should look it up and watch it. You will love it. Guaranteed. Unless you're a Dalek or made out of living plastic or something.
Anyway. I should finish actually writing my talk now.
Peace out.
Dr. Who/footie pajama party?
ReplyDeleteI think yes. :)
Oh please yes!
ReplyDelete