Wednesday, January 18, 2012

You thought I was kidding.

But really, I'm going to China this fall; it's official! I've been accepted into the program, and I'll be spending August through December in China, mostly Nanjing.

Now all I have to do is find the money...

I'd love to write more, but I've got work soon and my OCD is rearing its ugly head (of course, the only time I want to clean is when I have piles of homework and no time) so I should go.

Also, this blog is going private, so shoot me an email or comment with your email address and I'll send you an invitation to view.

kthanksbye.

4 comments:

  1. wait, why going private? sydienghwa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYAYAY! You got in! I knew you would! Too bad i'll be gone by the time you get to China, though! And I definitely still want to read your blog, but you already know by email address. :)

    ReplyDelete