That's right. Apparently the Honor Code can be bent for the fine arts. My roommate's currently taking a figure drawing class, and despite the fact that they're essentially sketching glorified stick figures, they have to use nearly nude models.
And now I really really want one of those jobs. $25 per hour to sit around in weird positions and wear few items of clothing--I do that already. I helped my roommate out the other day because she needed to do some more sketches for homework, and it really wasn't hard (we've already embraced a clothing-optional policy in our apartment anyway, so it wasn't a big deal).
I also think it would be an interesting social experiment. How do artists treat someone they've been drawing without clothes?
But really. Coolest job ever.
Ahhhh I don't think I could ever do that! I was at the U for a debate tournament, and they were paying lots more than $25/hr, but for nude modeling. I'd be way too self conscious, and feel uber horrible. Don't you already have a job, missy?;) LOVE YOU.
ReplyDelete