Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I'm a horrible blogger.

The title says it all. I haven't posted in a while... this whole college thing is kinda taking over my life. Weird, right? I offered to do a shout-out on Facebook, and this is going to be it. It's not as cool as I was hoping to make it, but here it is. Sorry this took forever. College life is... busy.

"Because I knew you, I have been changed for good." This is true for all of you. Part of this might just be favorite memory time... haha.

Kelsy Owens: You've always brightened up my life, whether it was in seminary or MDT or just seeing you in the halls. You're so gorgeous, even when you say you aren't, because your light shines all the time. I loved watching you on stage. You made me bawl every night of Titanic. Also, your hair is ridiculously perfect ALL THE TIME.

Courtney Huffman: Remember how we used to be best friends and trade journals all the time? I miss that. I feel like we've grown apart, and I miss having your amazingness in my life. You're so funny and always make me laugh. And you have gorgeous eyes. We should skype again.

Nikole/Rybon/Panda whatever, you're always Niki to me. I loved getting to know you last year at Startalk. You're crazy sometimes, but really deep too. And you're beautiful. I love you with all my heart and hope we can hang out when you come back to America! Remember when we were at Lagoon that one time? That was fun, and we should do something like that again.

David Amacy Lee: Oh Dav. Remember in 5th grade when we became friends? I'm so grateful that we've stayed friends all these years. You're such an incredible performer, writer, and person. I'm glad that I get to see you on a regular basis and that we go to the same college! Am I still in your phone as "that person I hate?" Because that was funny. We need to have a musical soiree.

Sarah Torgerson: You are one of my favorite people in the whole world. You're so nice, except to some people, and I would never ever want to be on the receiving end of your anger. I love your blog. Remember that sleepover over spring break when we watched Mr. Vampire? That was awesome. You should send me a list of good Asian dramas to watch.

Marianne Pressley: Girl! You made Startalk so much fun this year. You have such an amazingly fun personality, and I loved getting to know you. Remember how we'd always collapse by that tree everyday after walking home? You're my favorite 2nd year (but shh, don't tell anybody else, they'll be jealous).

Lauren Larsen: 我的屁股朋友!I miss you. And our fun times in Chinese class. And being SuJu fangirls. 我愛你很多!I love how enthusiastic you are about everything. We should talk. Remember when we were driving to graduation practice and saw the PRC cones? :D And the lion dance, of course.

Ryan Ditty: I feel like we should be best friends, but we aren't. Yet. It makes me happy that you speak Chinese and know Chinese/Korean music. And that you like Avatar and Harry Potter. And you read my blog, which endears you to me forever. We should talk more and be besties.

Danielle Hentish: Musical theatre senior year was AWESOME! I loved being in Curtains with you--especially "Thataway," haha. You're so gorgeous and graceful, and genuinely nice, which is even more rare. Miss you! We should hang out sometime.

Matt Cranford: You dress well, and I appreciate that. I've known you for a while, but I feel like we were never really close, which makes me sad. Chinese was very very fun. Remember when we played mahjong? "I'd pung that." Never fails to make me laugh. I don't know if you remember this, but every time I think of you I think of the mnemonic we used in honors history sophomore year to remember the countries in the Tripolitan war: Morocco, Algiers, Tunis, and Tripoli. MATT!

Rachel Clark: You were one of my favorite young women in our ward (not that I play favorites :P). I love how you're always willing to share your beautiful testimony and lift up other people. Also, you're pretty pretty.

Brittany Nielsen: You are, in a word, fantastic. Your art is inspiring. Remember when we went to Seattle for orchestra tour? That was fun. What else can I say... You're gorgeous!

Krista Edwards: Two years of Startalk together have proved that Chinese is thicker than blood. I love your hair and your birdcalls. I love obsessing over Darren Criss and Tom Felton with you. "Supermegafoxyawesomehot zhongwen zenme shuo?" "Hen laa!" Good times. I love how I can talk to you about anything. And how we can sleep together without it being totes gan'ga.

Ethan Jeffrey Drake: You make me believe that my life is worthwhile. Startalk was wonderful. Continuing to get to know you after Startalk was amazing. I love the cute little things you post on my Facebook wall. I love your taste in music. I love your blog, and I love you. Remember at Lagoon when the fountain wet your pants?

Jennefree: You are my other half; you complete me; etc.  All of those cliches are totally true. I'm a better person when I'm with you. It's been a long time since we've seen each other, which makes me sad. Remember Elephant Basket, Window Seat, and the pee machine? And how you hated me after that one thing? :P Jenga, I lava you lots. Even when you're glaring at me.

Eli Hainsworth: You're one of the most interesting people I know, and I mean that in a good way. Even when you were a spoony first year, you made an indelible mark. "I'm an awkward cow. Milk me!" I also enjoyed the ulele thing this year. I feel sorry that all the LD topics this year so far have been crap. I also enjoy your nerdiness and your clever pictures you post.

Ammon Loveless: Dream lover! My husband in another dimension! Yeah. I'm glad we're friends. I consider you to be one of my best friends. I love talking music and 中文 with you and going to your clogging competitions! Remember our final 表演?Pretty 史诗般的。“我看到一个坏人!” *bam bam bam*Good times.

Sam Davis: You make me laugh. Especially in Chinese when you'd get in political arguments with Mr. Anderson. Remember when we did the clothes unit and we did the modeling video? That was fun.



I know this took forever, but at least I actually did it. I'm starting to be able to follow through on my commitments more, so be proud!

Lots of love,
--Miranda



1 comment:

  1. GAN GAAA!!! I love you too!!! So happy you posted about me :)
    ((I think I'm on my brother's account... so if I am, this is Krista.
    I love you!!!))

    TomFelton<3
    DarrenCriss<3

    MirandaJarfish<3

    ReplyDelete