Thursday, July 21, 2011

Home, (bitter) sweet home.

I miss Startalk. I miss having people accept me and my quirks. I miss having a place where I can wholly belong, where I am part of something so amazing. I miss learning so much every day. I miss my teachers. I miss calligraphy class. My brain's still in Chinese mode--it takes extra concentration to speak in English. I miss my crazy roommates and our secret ninja poster missions.

This is the point of the summer when I realize I need some sort of structure or I fall to pieces. That's why I thrive in school environments--people tell me when to wake up, what to do, where to go, etc. After a certain amount of time, freedom becomes binding. I get stuck in a rut of nothingness. I have no obligations, so I don't do anything. I wish summer vacation was shorter, because I'm totally ready to start school.

I need to stop whining. Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment